Daisi Pollard Sepulveda speaks about Media and Content Creation Best Practices, Building a Talent- First Media Empire, Media for the Entrepreneur, Aesthetic Labor, Diversity, and Misappropriation in Fashion, Beauty, and Media, and the Democratization of Influence. Daisi inspires and enlivens the audience to take action through sharing relatable narratives, experiences, and actionable objectives.
Want Daisi to be a guest speaker at your event? Download her Speaker One Sheet. Inquire about booking Daisi here.
Daisi's Recent Speaking Engagements
Past Clients include:
- University of Southern California (USC)
- Media Creators Space
- Meningitis Foundation of America
- Asian Professional Exchange
- Women’s Expo Ventura County
- National Ladies Professional Group
- LA Prom Closet
- El Camino College
- Rio Hondo College
- Long Beach Community Action Partnership
- Los Angeles Unified School District
Popular Topics include:
- Building a Talent – First Media Empire
- Media for the Entrepreneur
- Democratization of Influence
- Giving Creativity Structure
- Changing the Face of Pageantry
- Bridging Beauty & Business
Daisi is available for keynotes, guest lectures, panels, masterclasses, seminars, and Q & A’s.
To book Daisi, please contact us here